Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A diabolical issue in your 20's: marriage

Well I'm not against marriage on the contrary I'm pro marriage with all my heart. But marriage at the right time is what is very important. I grew up in a upper middle class family, with a good reputation and good family ties. My father got married when he was younger than me now, although they where not well off at that time, but the good family background and sort of things helped them out. So imagine I'm older by a year than m father when he got married, I'm quite well off (not much really, but yeah fair enough to start a family) and - for my parents point of view- has nothing missing in my life to start a family. It's just like that! you got the money, you got the car, and the house so do it! I'm totally against that idea, although I'm not completely going to refuse it all the way, but I feel like I already have ambitions, dreams! things to fulfill. besides the most important part is, I haven't met "the one" which willing to share her life with me. So if it is all about arranged marriage then why don't I wait for some other time, the longer I waited, the more better off I will. That in case of arranged marriage. Besides I still have high hopes on "true love" or what so called "soul mate" It's not impossible, but all it needs is patience!

No comments: