Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

7 april

Oh how I regret sometimes how could I never did something for the sake of love!! I'm always cold from the inside, I hardly show my feeling. I tend to pretend that I don't care. Prefer to stare from far, living some vivid dreams of hope that day would come when I could make a move. But I'm never that courageous, I'm a big coward prefers to live a dream rather than reality. Dreams is free from obstacles and pain free. While the harsh cruelty of life is unbearable. I tend to escape, live in the shadows, rather than coming out in the sun and take risks. I'm use to been helped all the time by my parents. I never do something alone. Sometimes I blame my parents for not letting me try taking risks. I never took risks, hence my boring life haunted by routine although I'm not that kind of person who complains much to others. I'm to cold yet my insides is passionate enough to give all the love. I'm not stone cold as many might think!

No comments: