Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Time and success!

with all this success stories we read about people becoming rich/famous/ etc.. I realized I will not become one of those rich and famous in their 20's type. through out my life, I tend to take things very slow, even success, even though I'm progressing in my career very slow, still it can be called "progression" yet I sometimes feel it's race against time, against age thing. like before I'm 30 I want to reach a high level of settlement and success. I want to get married to the woman that helps me to become more successful. To have a child, at which of course the biggest challenge you could ever have. All this before a specific age and time. Still I believe everything has it's right time. You cannot compare yourself with others. Others might yearn a lot in an early age, still yet they struggle in life later. Even success cannot be measured with the same criteria from one person to another, each one of us has a path to take, and of course we do have a choice. We might regret those choices or live them as a turning point towards success. We will just have to look and see what's left for us to reveal, and let time to do so.. just give every step in your life it's time...

No comments: