Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

I don't want to be my father..

I sound cruel, but I don't want to be him! I meant to have a different path than his, he always talk about how young he was when he got married, and how perfect it is to be in this country. He was the main reason I moved to the gulf peninsula, although I already lived here in my childhood, and I never kept a single happy memory of it. It's just like my parents wants me to repeat what they've been through, they think I'm luckier than they are, because they have the past experience and knowledge. They think being here is the best for me!! but still I feel irritated, at moments I feel happy about, and then for another I feel confuzled and dissatisfied. I feel like I'm caged and I can't take my own decisions. When my father is not around I feel more free, I can do whatever I want. I don't do wrong, but simply I have the power of will. I don't want to be my father, I just want to be me!!

No comments: