Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

About me..

I might be the weirdest person you could ever meet, or I might be just ordinary to you! I could be the most boring in the entire universe or the most fun and lawful friend you could ever had! I'm very loyal, I don't like trouble. I hate facing trouble, I would just walk away even if I'm right. I'm very spiritual but not very religious, I would like to be one day though! but I'd rather be a true believer and a true religious person rather than faking things up.. I'm just Fady.. that normal person that you could met before in life.. I'm no special.. but I could be really special in a way or another..


P.S. It has been a long time since I posted something here, but I felt like sticking to one blog rather than scattering my writings all over the internet

No comments: